BET 1.12% 8.8¢ betmakers technology group ltd

cold gold, page-12

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Your right on the money Astrogirl. One of the most level headed posts about betmakers for sometime. If I might add, who knows what else is in the pipeline, $100 million in the bank for one....

Any one of those points/events is kind of a big deal, their not minor deals. Whether your a holder or not it would be fascinating to watch how high the price would move up if just one of those deals were to eventuate, given the current short interest in it.

If its any consolation my guess is the short interest is probably more momentum driven than anything else, and will probably reduce overtime.

There is a reason why the likes of Tripp, Davey and Waterhouse are involved in betmakers. They are gaming/wagering royalty and have made 10's or 100's of millions out of it. They know what the endgame is have the road map and know the role Betmakers will play. That why they are involved.

Unfortunately the average investor tend to suffer from shortsightedness or has no clue about this industry. If they did they would see the opportunities and be like the individuals above making the big bucks out of it.

I must admit that is is painful and frustrating to watch the share price declines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $37.32K 424.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 130252 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 79178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.