ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

cold hard facts

1. 40 Posts.

Time to face the facts, all this stuff is great.... Yay we have Chinese investors, yay we have a gazillion dollar mou, yay we have stanwell, yay we have apt855 blah blah blah blah, the list goes on.

But we must face the facts, the market is screaming show us the 3P let alone 2P or 1P Reserves!

This latest Chinese deal says one thing.... we just may hold steady at 20cents a GSA may hold us around the 25-30 cent mark but the trouble is the market just will not fall for the hype again, the big fellas are gong to hammer us down time and time again.

The market now wants 3P and 2P reserves, and that is when it will happen.

Unlike companies such as for example Met Gas co, who have almost 400PJ of 2P alone (ie gas with current market value given the confidence levels of around 1 Billoon!) and yet a market cap of a poxy $107M and falling, ie masses of GAS but nowhere for it to go, our little ICN, depending on where the first commercial resources are found will have pipelines, customers (fingers crossed for mou conversion) and then GAS the three parts to the magic equation.

When we have a resource, there will be an explosion.

I'm pretty confident that they can do it, with Beaches Latest drilling and APT626 and around $40M in the drill bank, i just hope its before I get to scared and bail!

So well done RJ, in your own style you are finding deals and money. Respect to you for that, you are a deal guru, now lets hope that the 2011 drilling program will yield some decent flow rates and masses of certified resources to follow! Then ladies and gentlemen, old on, we are going for a ride.

Well that is the hope, dream and vision......

YOU CAN DO IT ICN!

Right?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.