ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Okay Gassed, lets make a productive effort out of my (obviously)...

1. 156 Posts.
    Okay Gassed, lets make a productive effort out of my (obviously) cyncial view about the company and your (obviously) positive view about the company.

Together, who knows, we may actually arive at some interesting points.

First point I'd like confirmed, what does the signing of the GSA (the 31st of Dec deadline) actually mean for the company? Particularly when there is no gas to sell?
    I could understand that it could be to establish a market (one of the neccessary components of 2p)but dont they already have that with the Stanwell GSA? There's a price point and a bankable offtaker. So it always seemed strange to value this GSA too heavily because, quite frankly, when you have a pre-existing GSA and no commercial quantities of gas, its all about proving up the gas not finding more buyers. What makes Icon think that just because they have this GSA with SinoGas that all suppliers of reserves will come running to them? When you have the reserves and a path to market, it becomes very much a sellers market, not a buyers. So is this GSA really worth the hype?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.