ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

cold hard facts, page-14

1. 8,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2893
    ritchie - mate its ok - gassed is quite exhuberant, but i don't think Gassed intended any offence at all.

Fozhard you certainly have some valid points and questions, which i also would like toi know the answers to.
    I would like to hear some views from other HC posters because this has kept me thinking.

as far as I can tell, the MOU and a GSA with conditions such as Cert gas Reserves is not that much different - except for a few subtle differences.

i guess with MOU both can walk away. no obligation for either party to supply gas, or buy the gas. broad parameters for supply qty, supply price, shipping, timing etc.plus the MOU had an exclusive supply clause.

i far as i can see with the GSA it will confirm all the above issues like price , qty, timing etc.
    But with a condition like ICn must certify a particular level of reserves by a particular date, it seems to be a bit one-sided. seems to me like Shenzhen is buying an option over a qty of non-existant gas.

I guess the benefit to Icon is that if they can in fact fulfill their obligation to reach that level of cert gas within the time frame, THEN Shenzhen is obliged to purchase that gas - at and upon the terms agreed in the GSA.
    On the surface it seems that ICN cannot lose???
    if they don't get the level of cert reserves, then SHenzhen walks away, and ICN loses nothing?
    is that right ?????
    am not sure.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.