ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Gassed,You seem to understand the spirit of Xmas better than you...

1. 156 Posts.
    Gassed,
    You seem to understand the spirit of Xmas better than you do the spirit of this type of forum. HC is not about creating a club of sh'rs who sit around the fire telling each other warm and fuzzy stories of why they have bought the stock and why it will only go one way.

I think EVERY forum deserves unhindered viewpoints from both sides, buy and sell side....and quite frankly I dont think anything I've said is overly emotional or lacking in logical substance. Trying to attack all sources of critical analysis that doesnt agree with your book tells the market more about your insecurity levels than it does to build a voice of reason against the vailidity of the points being raised.

I'll actually be very happy for RJ if he pulls this GSA off in a meaningful way, however, the last 12mths of form doesnt support this belief. I wish he was a race horse because I'd love to lay against the win.

Baredevil, see if you can specifically answer some of my questions?
    Maybe focus on one particularly - remuneration.
    1) Why are the execs paying themselves a wage well above the industry standard?
    2) What incentives are in place, tied to remuneration, that promote share price performance and reserve upgrades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.