ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Of all the companies I have been involved in, for the life of me...

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Of all the companies I have been involved in, for the life of me I cannot think of one, when I always agreed with all the decisions made. I have also never come across a board of directors that don't make mistakes either. We are all geniuses in hindsight!

To a degree you have to roll with it, if you believe in the company and what the board are trying to achieve then stick around. If I'm involved with a company that stuffs around, which ICN has clearly done in the past, wasting placement capital etc I move on.

A lot of companies have multiple projects running but usually put the majority of the resources into 1 or 2. Tiger Resources have many other projects other than Kipoi.

As with your comments about the Chinese investment via the placement at 20 cents, its speculation at best and you need something tangible to back up your sentiment.

I'm with ICON because they have some serious hot property. The market cap is low and things are seriously starting to move. Not interested in what they have done in the past only where they are now.

Cheers for the intelligent contribution though. Its great to have opposing views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.