PDN 1.22% $13.31 paladin energy ltd

cold hard facts

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Here are some cold hard facts about PDN share price company's health, and a few on here, that so far can't be disputed. We have a few people on this board that spend so much time promoting brokers and analyst reports I'm talking about the mostly negative ones, the same people, have been out of the stock from the low $2 level from there own admission. Now lets be 100% clear here both have been Wrong. Even if PDN does retrace heavily, they are still wrong for being bearish for so long and from such a low point and price.

Let me also add investors and traders can sell at these much higher levels if they choose too. Point being PDN has gone to much much higher levels not picked by the negative analyst reports and some of the down rampers on this board last few months. So holders have been and are in the box seat, because they have the choice and have had it for a good while.

I openly admit when I get things wrong, I just feel if one is going to post opinions and advice from others its needs to be done in a honest manner, a man's integrity IMO is everything.

Regards
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.31
Change
-0.165(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.981B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.66 $13.70 $13.28 $20.98M 1.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4338 $13.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.31 3185 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.