MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

cold,hard light of day, page-6

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Cowcockie,

I have to admit that, coming from you, it was a bit of a shock because, as you wrote, you always supported the company in whatever they decided to do. But, as you've said there comes a time that one has to face reality and act accordingly.

I haven't reached that conclusion as yet nor made the step to sell my shares as I am still very shocked by the fact of what happened. Especially when we went to going from the stage of gun blazing to turn up like just another lot of hot air and a big fart. Heaps of reserves unlike many other Gas companies out there, (or so we have been told), that ended up into nothing or, as I have said before, a big and loud fart.

I referred to that terminology above, simply because I can't think of any other ways of putting it. As such, I hope that the mods will be looking the other ways.

As to how we ended up in this mess, most probably we will never know. But one thing is clear in my mind. And that is, that IMO, ever since we changed the captain of the ship giving him then helm to steer us in the right direction, we ended up landing into uncharted waters instead full of icebergs, and given us a row boat to try to get ourselves out from where we have landed in the best way we could find. And where is the captain while we are rowing like mad trying to reach land safely.????

I hope that we will not have to row as far as the Holyman used to do in having to row from Jamaica to Europe and back ROFLMAO.

I wish you all the best with the new venture cowcockie (DTE that is), and even better with your cows. It is hard enough trying to make a living out of farming with all the hurdles confronting us on a daily basis, (I should know that), let alone being let down by a gas company and see your hard earned going down the gurgler and all in a puff of smoke.

From farmer to farmer, cheers mate and all the best.

Buddy

PS. I have had some shares in DTE since they were given to me for nothing when AOE was taken over another by another major. I have to say though that I have seen the sp going up and up, only to see it coming down and down at even faster speed than going up. But, as you've rightly pointed out, they have some serious interests in the UK. Only time will tell.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4390895 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10534974 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.