MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Agree with you ewere.But the point that got me a bit over the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Agree with you ewere.

But the point that got me a bit over the top and upset about our comany, was when I found out about those comments that I previously posted.

Those statements clearly stated that we were free to continue doing what we were doing, that our tenements were totally excluded for the new regulations that were going to be brought in by BoF, and that we were free to sell the gas that we would have pumped to surface as we had been awarded a Production Licence already, and that I can't even remember being told that we had one awarded.

And yet, according to what those points stated, our Board were concerned about the licence being issued and then ""Metgasco advised the minister that it would be premature for the approval to be signed and announced yet as there would be ASX/share price ramifications that need to be planned for.""

Why haven't we been told about all this before pulling out and leave the area.?

What were the reasons for doing so when we had nothing to worry about what BoF was going to do next, as our tenements and operations were excluded from it.?

Did we actually had the gas in place we were told, or we didn't.?

The mind boggles here mate. And the list of questions could go on and on.

For, IMO, one minute we were on top of the world and like a house on fire with plans/talks for a pipeline, a plan/talk for an offshore LNG plant, selling gas to the dairy and the meatworks to supply us with much needed cash to grow our operations, and the next, while totally out of the blues, we packed up and went home.

Could that be the good excuse that they were waiting for.?? I don't know and I can't really say but, one could be forgiven to think along those lines.

In the meantime the cash burn is still going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $74.92K 18.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2229965 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2401986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.