LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

cold water, page-20

1. 18,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    I can never see how charts are much use at all when they are applied to LYC. EVERYTHING that is affecting the SP has been caused by forces that have no resemblance to ANYTHING much that happened in the past. EVERY change in the SP can be explained by some event. Usually by some manipulation by "you know who" in the case of Lynas. In the past by the "Crown event" and that should not raise its ugly head again. Also at present by the "nuclear waste debate", soon to be settled. By the delay in the commissioning of the concentration plant, now also in the past. The approaching LAMP commissioning will play much more in the picture than any chart can show.

I believe that chartists have caused more incorrect decisions to buy and sell LYC than they have helped make correct ones. At least Headcoach was consistant. Some chartists posting here are not. I have traded LYC based on what is happening or going to happen, not what has happened. I'm investing now on what I am sure will happen during the rest of the year.

The anti Lynas protests WILL be settled. The LAMP commissioning WILL go ahead. Lynas WILL take advantage of producing during the boom times for rare earths. The SP WILL reach $4. The SP has every chance of reaching $10. There WILL be plenty of Hotcopperites sorry they didn't have the "faith".

As for 2012 it is onwards and upwards. The charts will only RECORD it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.