LYC 2.78% $6.12 lynas rare earths limited

cold water, page-4

1. 1,176 Posts.
    impulse wave plus ab=cd pattern
    (upside down triangle flag)
    you got to ask yourself: "if it was that easy who's losing money?
    Someone simply has to hurt for someone else to make money...

Hans,
    I have no problem with identifying risk, but this is pitiful down ramping like only a chartist can do. Now I guess you will call me arrogant for doubting the Gods at IT-Finance.com, but I do. You are literally trying to chase people just as this stock is about to jump up IMO. And you are making the claim with nonsense.
    The protests on the ground are clearly weak. The Malaysian government is standing strong on the issue. Sojitz is following through. The IAEA review looks good. We are four months from starting PRODUCTION OF OXIDE. And you want to give me crayons, silly phrases, and micron thin analysis?
    OK, here is a response to your comments. In May most people in the general market are losing money so the "this is too easy" comment makes no sense to me. Lyans is easy money right now, but it is because the fundamentals are sound. That is easy to see if you do the research. But if you have an every stock and company is the same chartist mentality, making money must be hard I guess. But let's face it, with such a simplistic approach, your brain really isn't working that hard.
    And the idea that the market is a zero sum gain is the silliest thing I have heard in a long time. Over the long run stocks go up more than they go down. They generally follow GDP/profits and get an inflation factor. Until the last decade stocks, in the US were up in any fifteen year period and they were the best performing asset in the US for any twenty year period prior to the GFC. The average annual return in stocks is about 7%. Save your zero sum gain view for forex. It does not apply to stocks and I don't see how it applies to Lynas especially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.