LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Also making for some choppy trading, what?s known as quadruple...

1. 872 Posts.
    Also making for some choppy trading, what?s known as quadruple witching ? when stock-index futures, single-stock futures, equity options and stock-index options expire -- was in play Friday.

They say "Dont fall in love with a stock".
    Well i can cofidently say that Lynasheads have totally become infatuated with THE RARE EARTH STORY.

I was no different in reaction when I first started to read about these wonderous 17 elements in one ore,and their incredible abilities and uses,to when i mention them to someone who has never heard of Rare Earth.(most people not in the stockmarket)..they dont blink as they listen and realise all the products that need rare earth.

Thats where my love is.ITS THE INTRIGUE.
    The fascination of its birth in China,smuggling,to becoming a political weapon,the backlash from the globe,the speed bumps along the way.

Once it became obvious that countries were feuding over RareEarth,that this was a Monster sector in the making.
    Thats when i called in the removalist truck,backed it up to FMG..packed up and settled into my new home..LYC.

I had googled and read about all the REE mines.
    There was nothing on any REE CEO of interest,no history,nothing much,...except one man.
    This man had an incredible history..he had lived and worked in China,saw ,gained knowledge.(Knowledge is not power...Action..IS.)he acted..His knowledge lead him to the Holy grail the WORLDS RICHEST DEPOSIT,and he put that to action,not eventually,but straight away..so much so that he was light years about of the pack.
    It became a no brainer which vehicle to chose.

No other CEO had seen most of the damage the REE mining in China was doing,except this man.He saw first hand the damage that was done to the people and the enviroment..BUKIT in China wouldnt raise an eyebrow compared to the horrors there.
    When he picked Malaysia,BUKIT was the hot issue.
    The Gov. was already in an embarrasing situation with Bukit,mining that should never have been licensed in the first place.
    That was the first layer.
    The second Layer was then laid by Sojitz...Japan had been let down by China..all japan wanted was SURETY OF SUPPLY.
    Enter LYC/Malaysia.
    Before Sojitz gave a cent they put LYC and Malaysia through the microscope..they needed SURETY OF SUPPLY..NOT ANOTHER CHINA UNCERTAINY..FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE.!
    Japan were also in an embarrasing situation with Bukit..more danger to the population..who would protest again.. was not an option.
    Two weeks ago,the 3rd Layer .
    Sojitz drys the ink..phase2 funding drawdown now given the go ahead.Despite the protests/IAEA report pending.
    Malaysian Gov..as stated by NC on numerous occassions..has APPROVED the storage of waste on site.
    Again its a no brainer when all the readings indicate there is nil public danger.
    As already posted..In theory the plant is bullet proof.
    You cant issue a processing license on theory.
    Ore has to be shipped in,and processed,then all the little meters/monitoring systems can go into action.
    Perhaps LYC could set up a granstand for the Protestors to watch.:)Gas mask optional.
    The IAEA did an audit..to have an audit..you need to present material..the material author is LYC.(Rhodia scientists)..it was audited by the AELB..who gave it all the ticks..so now the audit has been audited,and we await the result.
    The AELB know which boxes are reticked,and this is where..like all Gov.you can start doing heavy campaigning.
    They need to make huge noise as to how tough they are going to make it for LYC,they want the anti Lynas groups to feel more comfortable.
    The boxes that are ticked that relate to public concern get driven the hardest.
    The AELB want to come out of this smelling like roses,especially with coming elections.
    When the IAEA report is released..its to AELB,s advantage to say..See all the checks we did were at world standard already..if they get ripped apart by IAEA,its their head on the chopping block..LYC might close down and next day be forgotten about..but the AELB live there.Their credibility shot.
    It would appear that the IAEA would have scrutinized the Waste stratagy and asked for a tweak here and there,and thats why its currently being done or redone.
    Thats why i rule out any delays on the processing licenses,and why NC sticks firm on the plant feeding the kilns in Sept.
    THe REO,s produced are nil radioactive,so there would be no delays in exporting..Japan would be the driver in that area.
    That leaves the emission/waste as question marks.
    To test those things..the kilns need to be processing..this is where we have to have blind faith in our World experienced Rhodia scientists..that safe is safe.But then they knew that after the first feasability study on Mt Weld..Rich and blessed with low Thorium level...so low..doesnt even register under the Dangerous goods Act.

PS Chihawk..I baked you a cake ..the chisel sticks out a bit though..lol..I got wiped out as well some time back complements of headcoach and Nicolee..sometimes its just the last straw that breaks the poor camels back.:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $15.56M 2.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16021 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 18021 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.