LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

cold water, page-73

1. 18,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Hi Oneforthe

I have just come back to H.C. after a bit of a break and re-read some of the threads and your post, although very enthusiastic, is very knowledgable and has restored my sense of balance about this share a bit.

I tried to give you a TU and it quickly disappeared, so it seems there is a bit of negative sentiment around. I, like you, believe REEs are the answer in our energy-starved world, especially if we are going to give atomic power a wide berth for a while. I do have a belief that people generally leave the hard decisions for last and there will be a mad scramble at ten to twelve to get alternatives, including uranium going in order to save the planet and more importantly ourselves. This moment of truth could just be around the corner.

One other poster said he was amazed at the resilience of the s.p. - so am I, however I won't be happy holding until the final report by the IAEA is out and being acted upon, although I cannot believe that a smart operator like N.C. would not have done his homework thoroughly.

I have not put all my eggs into the Lynas basket, but toy with the idea of an extra loan or two almost every day ... but most likely will desist. Nothing is certain in the market or in life for that matter.

So good luck to us all, including the people of Malaysia who also stand to gain when the plant is given the go-ahead.

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.