ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

coldry is a black coal superior, page-38

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    imo shareholders dont mind waiting as most of us are here for long term play....but the lack of communication is what frustrates us all.......if they communciated more like you said L ie reason for hold ups etc then we would be ok. Currently constantly kept in the dark and guessing.....this is a management issue for simply nor sticking to timelines and providing communication for why they have blown out. I have spoken recently to kos, asking if he can provide us an update / newsletter etc and i got the usual - its their policy to not inform the mkt constantly unless the announcement had substance and any announcements to mkt need to be approved by board.

i would rather lots of communication....like PEN management amongst others....if tincom has been immiment for 2 months and is out of our control, what else have we been upto? we know there is plenty in the mix, i would like to hear progress fortnightly / monthly on a min across all potential deals / strategic moves.

L, the last piece of the puzzle before we build you are talking about which someone is dragging there feet is a big bit of puzzle. external engineering dwgs for construction - this is min 12 month to 18month turn around and is what the millions cash down in the spv will pay for, this is what we are waiting for.......

imo believe the hold ups are Tincom internal, are political and or business case based. As everyone knows big outlay to build the plant, and no point in commissioning 10mil engineering fees to detail the plant if we arent to proceed with the build.

this is whny port upgrade is critical, and business case is crictical......5-10-20mtpa plant upgrade is key due to the large initial cost to build 2mtpa.

all imo
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $43.54K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17485353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6605665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.