ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

OK so you may have a rough idea that mining at BM may cost a few...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    OK so you may have a rough idea that mining at BM may cost a few more dollars per tonne than LV, that in itself is nothing as they intend to sell the coal for anywhere between $120 and $150/tonne. From the photos I have seen of the Maddingly mine and from the computer modelling done from the historic drill holes the strip ratios look excellent.

That was exactly my point about transportation, and not all brown coal deposits have whopping big power station next to it to dry the coal.

The main stumbling blocks you have listed are to do with the Government, there is a new Liberal one the Greens have left the building. They have allocated a tenement number and accepted an application. In my opinion it is now or never, either develop the resource or lock it up forever. What do you think the Government will do?

The only other point you make is about the lack of mining infrastructure, even though it has been pointed out that there is far better infra than at LV, with a rail line running through the tenement which goes to port. Another poster pointed out that last generation there were rail transports from BM.

They are both solutions to the same problem. ESI needed to make a deal with a power station and are not chasing the lucrative export market. That is why they will be only getting $5/tonne. Exergen can locate where ever the deposit is and can export directly, which is why they will be getting times times more per tonne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $43.54K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17485353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6605665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.