ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: coldry is the best coal drying technology ... Thanks for...

1. 129 Posts.
    re: coldry is the best coal drying technology ... Thanks for reply, bowral, with respect, but you confused me even further. I am not an expert,but my basic physics knowledge tells me that when one form of energy is converted to another form of energy half or more of the original energy is lost. it doesn't matter you use steam to drive the turbine or use inner conbustion to drive the cylinders. the result will be similiar as long as you use the heat. (hydro is different) the electricity generation principle is the same. liquid fuel or gas burn a bit more efficiently. inner conbustion engines are maybe more efficient than thermal( but cost much more), but it doesnot change the fact that half or more of the heat is lost and becomes waste heat during the conversion to physical energy.
    "Ask yourself why we don't drive around in steam cars?" interesting you use car as an example, every single austrilian knows that a car generates enormous waste heat, relies on carefully designed radiator to cool the engine. it is relatively easier for cars because cars are fast moving object. The fast air flow takes away the heat.( you have a close look at the shape of the radiator). The engines to generate the electricity ( if it exists) however won't have that adantage, I do not know how the cooling system is designed. one thing is certain, the waste heat generated by those engines is far more than enough for Coldry use.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4 1.083K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 16855630 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14631407 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.