ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: coldry is the best coal drying technology ... I suspect it...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    re: coldry is the best coal drying technology ... I suspect it has something to do with the old board. The new board is clearing the back log and the evidence over the last 2 months is compelling.
    They have re-energised negotiations with a Vietnam major that have spent MILLION$ of thier own cash on the Coldry venture.They have appointed the largest shareholder to the board.They have upgraded the internal talent in the company to executives at the board level.They have given LaJolla the flick . Started the Design of the Coldry plant. They were forced to raise money in the face of all these problems as well as the Europe/USA crisis.

Can not wait to see what come in the next 2 months going by the last 2. Im even more keen now that I have gone into the shortfall in a big way. From a trading point if the shareprice goes up .001 from here the gains are 15% plus and the option is well...a huge bonus.

The board have thought about the bonus option very well IMO. With so many more options the gap to trade/convert the options by intersuisse will be a huge advantage to the company.IMO this raising is the last chance for shareholders to participe in any raisng. DFT,Tincom,Carbon Price,MATMOR and Datang the shareprice will put the options into the money and ECT will be $15m better off.

I would be extremely happy to see the shareprice at .02 within a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $538 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18034912 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.