ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: coldry is the best coal drying technology ... Unfortunately,...

1. 465 Posts.
    re: coldry is the best coal drying technology ... Unfortunately, the continued falling share price and lack of share support confirms hard man's comments more than the faithful. Long term ESI supporters have shown admirable dedication to the cause and rupertbares turnaround has been impressive, but, the fact is the share price fundamentally looks sick. I have a reasonable holding in this company, or at least what I believe is a reasonable holding, maybe not as many as some, but more than likely more than most. It is significant that on this supposedly momentous day of the passing of the carbon tax that we now have a bid offer of .004 and .005c.

Continued depression of the share price is damaging, facts are facts.

As for hard man's continued support of MNM, a few of his posts from 2008 predicted a price of a dollar and beyond for that particular stock, it is hard to see that mnm has performed any better than ECT. One significant difference is that MNM listed in 2006, or there abouts, with an initial float of 20,000,000 shares at .20c a share. In fact, given hard man's comment regarding the share price at the same time, as he quite rightly pointed out, ECT's initial offering was 190,000,000 shares at .001 to raise 190,000 to restructure and relist the company. I guess in raw terms, ESI initial float price of .001 is now trading at .005c and I think that makes it a 400% gain. Compare this to MNM's initial float price of .20c and now trading at .063 incurs a 68.5 % drop, it seems we can pick the eyes out of whatever we want to support any arguement.

Maybe it is time for both camps to give up the never ending comparison between the two companies because they are poles apart in their make up and to be honest, I am getting quite tired of it all.

Holders of both companies have chosen their investments for whatever their reasons and I assume if they are still holding then they are still prepared to support. So to the ESI holders that feel the need to jump onto the MNM threads for comment, please refrain, it is unproductive. To the continued barrage of MNM holders on the threads of ESI, please do the same, for the most part, you are unwelcome and offer absolutley zero contect to the ESI discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.