ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Coldry "opposition" forums continually suggest Coldry pellets...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Coldry "opposition" forums continually suggest Coldry pellets will "break up" during transport. Their "reasoning" seems to stem from their suggestion that Exergen "plan" to export a slurry to India and then briquette there, as their briquette may not survive the transporting rigour.

What! Are they serious? Exporting a slurry largely means exporting lots of water to India! And the cost is...? The "reasoning" also says cheaper labour in India helps the briquetting economics.

What will Coldry "critics" think of next! The Exergen prospectus is way over due (June 26 was the date) - it will be great reading. My guess is - going by the Independent report - that Exergen are no where near advanced as the BM folks reason. "Construction ready end Aug" - I doubt Exergen are any where near that. I will be interested to read of Exergens water treatment statements. Fact is Exergen have to clean up their water whilst Coldry don't.

The Coldry/JCS pellet "integrity" is absolutely crucial. How can massive potential off takers like K-Coal Tata etc consider Coldry unless its proven to be "transportable"...ie - the pellet "integrity".

The picture below is pre JC Steele:

The above pic is similar to the pic on the original ABC Govt allocation ann Mar 2012. Many here noted how the ABC quickly changed the leading pic from a Coldry extruder/pellets to something more generally brown coal orientated. It highlighted to many here that Coldry was indeed on the ABC'/Govt's mindset when they published the original allocation Pilbara ann. Nice.

I remember the Coldry extruder pic with squiggly pellets that looked like they could break easily. But look how things have changed below via JCS:

The picture below from April 2012 are the pellets after JC Steele...

http://www.jcsteele.com/

"J.C. Steele — Making quality machinery since 1889...

We’re the world leader in stiff extrusion technology for both plastic and non-plastic materials, with 120-plus years of experience in engineering and manufacturing machines for the heavy clay industry."

http://www.jcsteele.com/pdfs/case-histories/Densifying-Lignite-Steele-Case-History.pdf

"The Coldry Pilot Plant has successfully combined Steele stiff extrusion technology and innovative low-temperature drying to produce a feedstock of dense pellets. Plans for a full-scale plant to prove the economic viability of Coldry are underway....

ECT and J.C. Steele & Sons Australia believe that this new
    process will provide developing nations with an energy
    security option that uses an affordable fuel source....

Dense, pelletized product is stable and well suited
    for transport
    and feed stock"

http://www.jcsteele.com/news-events/press-releases-and-features/jc-steele-and-sons-australia-joins-brown-coal-innovation-australia.php

Bottom line.

The transportable Coldry pellet via JCS/ARUP is sound.

The Coldry tech is solid to us.

Coldry economics line up for India/Oz.

The ESI commercial machine - well lets see...

tick tock....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19 6.283K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18728931 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.