ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

coldry shortlisted under government grant prog, page-43

1. 3,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 773
    Hi Obe. I think the 10 was pulled from thin air....

3. How many projects will be funded?

It depends on the number of quality proposals the program receives. Projects will be subject to rigorous assessment and selected for funding on merit.

I also find this one interesting:-

12. My project is only coal drying. Is the project eligible?

Proposals must be 'fit for purpose' so a coal drying demonstration project must be able to demonstrate what the commercial product will be and who the end customer for this product will be for a commercial scale plant. This will include the business model. It is preferable that this ‘end to end’ process is demonstrated in the ALDP, however if this is not possible for technical or commercial reasons then a strong justification will need to be shown for not undertaking this approach. There will need to be however, an agreement with an offtaker to use the product from the demonstration to ensure that productive use of the output of the demonstration plant is made.

Yet.. in Section 2 they state:-
    Pre-commercial technologies which are eligible for funding under this Program include, but are not limited to:

Drying
    Dewatering
    Char Production, and
    Separation.

Why wasnt Dewatering, Char Production and Separation in the "My Project is........."?

Seems to me the want people to know 100% that coal drying is eligable?

And like i said before AGL - Loy Yang project partner...of who i believe we have an MOU for where to build the CDP?

GLA!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1 362

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 28544487 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11086493 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.