ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Vertigo,To answer your questions:"Why would you say ESI has the...

1. 156 Posts.
    Vertigo,

To answer your questions:
    "Why would you say ESI has the best final product outcome if the process is to remove coal moisture, should you not be comparing the efficiency of removal?"

Efficiency of removal is just one part of the variables that goes into deciding whether the product attributes are superior or not. There is also consideration placed on waste, transportability, effect on inherant qualities of the coal, etc. And that's why I rate the final product of Coldry, IN MY OPINION, as the best. But that doesnt mean I think the technology is the best investment. See the example of Beta v VHS and you'll understand what I mean.

"Why would you say Exergen has a feasibility risk when they have been developing the technology since 2002 and have successfully built and trialled a scalable pilot plant?"

A few too many oxymorons in that statement. I'm not sure whether they are in a position to rollout their pilot plant modules into a 2Mtpa project just yet. That being said, I am not an exergen expert so if people on this forum have information which states otherwise please direct us all to it.

"Why would you suggest that water clean up is a problem when the Exergen website states that the water extracted is industrial/agricultural quality water? Are ESI planning to tap their water into homes?"

Is the water that is extracted industrial grade pre or post cleanup? My understanding is that Exergen squeeze the water out and then process the water to bring it to a grade that is safe for disposal. This cleanup process is likely to involve chemicals and or expensive RO technology.
    I dont think ESI are planning to add their water to the mains water supply however there has been some talk that they may offer it to Power Stations as demineralised water. They could probably even bottle it as "Jurassic Water - your lips are the first to touch this water for a million years." :) Who knows! Who really cares - its not the main game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.