COL 0.12% $17.37 coles group limited.

Coles brand product quality deterioration, page-105

1. 18,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Last few times I looked that specific new product was not on the shelves and no space was allocated.
    Stopped shopping at Coles after that anyway on the back of obvious price gouging way above inflation. Woolworths still has the original paste.

They are putting a lot of sawdust in sausages to bulk them, but that has been the case for a while.

As an aside, when you buy a bag of chicken breast tender and it's 38% chicken, what's the other 62%? Also sawdust now? Or is insect paste being rolled out?

Writing to the Coles board or any major board these days would be like writing to the board of Disney, Anheuser-Busch or Qantas.
    They are no longer focused on their customers, suppliers and business but rather reshaping society politically.

How else does one explain Coles charging record prices to end customers for meat and at the same time paying record low prices to producers for meat to the point where some are destroying their herds.
    It all dovetails nicely in the WEF plan to end meat consumption, destroy small farmers and get all the farmland into the hands of a few controllers.
    UnAustralian, subversive boards like Coles can get stuffed as far as I am concerned.
    Last edited by asteroider: 01/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.