coles - feed a family of 4 for $6, page-14

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Cheers watso for the thread... my wife thinks it's just me!!

It all started when I was on leave in europe, Pack in hand I hitch hiked through eastern europe,, sleeping on construction sites or under roadside stall displays. showering at Hostels and the like but making sure it was early in the day so I got the most out of the charge!! Lived in Morroco 3 weeks for under $100us in early 2004 (like a king) But it ends here in Adelaide I'm affraid!!

Now my adventures are limited the asle's of IGA and Woollys, noticed my coles don't give out many bargains at all...
    I charge first for the meat section, never leaving any (rtc) meat except T bones behind! example resturant Quality Rib eye for under $5 for a 600gm cut. If a pensioners beside me I always point out the bargains as I'm a team player! any left I take etc. n
    next its the burgen Bread 99c for the pumpkin and seed, freezes just like the fresh stuff etc.. next onto the dairy isle which has yoghurt $3 and Milk for half price..
    packaged Salmon for round half price (still exspensive but damn cheaper than owning a boat)

When I go to the check out I grin at the check out girl and say " Oh just doing you a favour by rotating the stock display for you.. and she says ehhhh?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.