CCO 0.00% 0.5¢ the calmer co international limited

COLES is CCO's JORC equivalent

1. 2,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    In minning you get a JORC a standardised way of telling investors how big the ore body is.
    Coles to me is a JORC for CCO.
    Coles stores carrying CCO products are spread throughout Aus, across cultural, ethnic and economic divides.
    Its not going to give final resource size but Coles will give an indication of short term growth rate and market penetration.
    I've been chasing the company for information and they have given me some very cursorary indications, now dried up due to "disclosure rules, "which is a bit of a farce as I publish everything I know and broker clients? have crystal balls or know everything about the price of capital raises well in advance of market?
    (Harry Potter's creeator was far too kiind to Bankers/Financiers, portraying them far too hansome and without the desperation of having two children at an elite private school, generates.)
    Every Thursday I do a drive to town, doesnt really matter which way I go or return so I '"randomly" select three Coles stores and check stock levels.
    The results are consistent. 1 store no stock (any line). 1 store with one line out of stock. I store with all lines.
    Information from Company is Coles restocks vitamins once a week. Assuming different Coles restock vitamins on different days the reults I see are consistent with a CCO stock line being out of stock 3 to 4 days a week?
    CCO are saying that Coles have been increasing their buy each cycle and that they are matching orders to checkout sales.
    That the last order was the same as previous.
    Coles matching orders to sales may be happening but would seem bullshit from what I see. Demand is increasing on word of mouth and has stayed at a steady growth rate? I dont see a plateauing.
    Either Coles has to double stock on shelves or double the restock events and at the same time as increasing orders.
    Kava is non adictive, safe etc etc so as a public health initiative, healthy alternative to smokes, alcohol and illict drugs its a winner. Good for
    exercise recovery
    Financiers are nasty but necessary little things, but I don't like gifting them value.
    If you could ask the company how they are progressing their relationship with Coles and getting shelves stocked I would appreciate it.
    Apparently they have stock availible.
    Lets have our JORC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.913M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $17.76K 3.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 12277608 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19432289 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 2025001
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.