40 cannot see the tv prog. nevertheless, 40 has many...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    40 cannot see the tv prog. nevertheless, 40 has many opinions.

firstly, from aldi's 370 uk stores, it's july sales were up .................................

WAIT FOR IT ..

ok, just a measly 40+% for the month of july lol. and only 25% from the beginning of 2008. not much is it ? not all those extra customers can be wrong, can they ?

coles and woolies look for single digit growth and they get it from conning overpriced goods to a sucker consumer. why on earth does some stupid housewife queue up in woolies or coles to buy the same produce she could get in aldi at many dollars less ? 40'll tell you why. APATHY ! oh and check you till receipts at woolies and coles. i bet you'll be very surprised by the '''errors''' against you ! another lil earner by the big boys. uk outlawed it yonks back but not so yet in oz.

who says the accc is not going to do much ? correct. how many know what accc stands for ? 40's had heaps of time dealing with accc and he calls it the Australian Customer Confuser Corporation. they're only interested in misleading advertising and other related issues. no more.

so is the aldi food bad ? of course it's not. only hergerr has the dough ray me to splash about on overrated food products elsewhere lol. reckon his taste buds were elsewhere before gorging himself on aldi's wonders, he he.

in fact 40 lives in aldi and lidl euro land and knows the pressure woolies and coles will feel over time downunder.

aldi and lidl are not out to take over the market. they are just out to market, sensible, fair priced everyday produce and those lil gems of quality you'll find in those big metal cages as you wander around.

so watch out woolies and coles. aldi and lidl will take the cream from you profitwise. just wait. call sainsbury's and tesco in uk if you want the honest answers.

on another note, why is so much human food in oz stuffed with sugar, yet pet foods are not ? no wonder there is so much obesity about. in med countries we thankfully still have a big choice of foods not mccraped with sugars to make you want more.

woolies and coles - read cartel. cartels are everywhere in oz. sad as it is and no one has the power to change it. there is way far too much mafia operated business downunder.

be good and don't forget to look in on aldi (and lidl) when you get the chance. their lines change with regularity. it's not the same shop every month.

in aldi you'll save 5 bucks easily per week for ave family on basics. $250 one yr. $2500 over ten yrs. without any interest i might add. ok, so most will go blow it on the pokies. oh oh, must not get into that political tax con or i'll be here all day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.