Play2win"I agree with you all. It's not hard to be polite. It...

1. 576 Posts.
    Play2win
    "I agree with you all. It's not hard to be polite. It takes more energy to be rude. Why would you want to be rude to someone? Did the 'world' really treat you that bad that everyone now has to pay!"

Maybe think about that retail persons position next time same with waiters & all the other service industries.

They get paid minimum wage & often have to work 7 days a week to get their part time hours up to something they can live on as companies wont put them on full time as it costs more better to make them work 4-5 hours a day 7 days a week. A slave to the company

Seriously step into their shoes & you will see they cop the same crap everyday, from a consumer thats expects something special, to listen to their inane banter, the complaints about the company which they have no control over

ITS easier for them to zone out & not care, pathetic wage, no future, no respect, no penalty rates with the large retailers.

Maybe do what i do and put the whingeing consumer in his place when you see him/her attack a minimum wage earner.

At least that puts a smile on their faces, how people go to work in retail everyday i have no idea

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.