TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

colin barnett is a waldo

1. 961 Posts.
    With a few WA lads on the forum I thought this may apply as reasonable discussion on a slow TSV week.

Colin Barnett's comments about how industry should react to RIO's exec being jailed is just hilarious. (Featured on Lateline last night)
    This WALDO already has a history of speaking when not necessary - (jumping the story on the boat expplosion) - but running aroung Shanghai telling everyone that China is more important to Australia, than Australia is to China ranks of child speaking out of place.

Given that Colin's historical longterm portfolio of "Resource Devlopment" and the fact that WA has the worst repitation of Resource sector red tape in the country - I would of thought that he wasn't necessarily the man to preach wisdom.

I have an idea - Colin call Stern Hu's family and explain to him that China jailing him for purely political reasons is A-OK by us because we are going to get whipped by any country who wishes to act the moron.

Colin - you are not at the head of the pack of premier morons - but that is only because Anna Bligh exists.
    But you have now jumped over Rann and Rees.
    Given I'm a Liberal man - this is a good effort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.