TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

I guess we have to take everything in context. Not sure how his...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    I guess we have to take everything in context. Not sure how his comments were intended but i did listen to Colin talking about how important the WA resource market was to China and it appeared he was proactively supporting China trade whilst noting China were disappointed in the recent Chinalco dealings.
    I mean, if we want to get down to tin tacs China is a communist national built on human rights abuses and suppression of free speech. I'd say thats pretty far detached from how we go about things in Australia, although we do turn a blind eye when the big bucks are involved, but thats getting off track.
    From a business point of view, i'd rather Collin over the big Ripper representing our interests... I mean, lets face it, he'd be laughed out of the country.
    On a TSV note, i'm not sure what any of this actually has to do with us. We've gone from... when/if the frac and squeeze job will be announced to Collin is a tool?
    Anyway, just my thoughts to fill some time while the Share Price slowly meanders upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.