GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

colin twiggs sums it up, page-2

1. 5,231 Posts.
    thanks mikebr.

It is amazing that the info in the article now seems so secondhand but 1/2 a year ago when I was new to HotCopper I wouldn't have known anything like that. A great credit to those who contribute to the gold thread and other posters as well that such a wealth of knowledge is contributed. And the crash has been a bit of a crash course as well to try and figure out a few scenarios and possibilities to how things might pan out if such and such an action is taken. I stumbled into the market on the assumption that all the easy credit will have to deflate eventually and some banks might be hit so I thought to put money in stocks that I thought might be part of the future (specs) and had no idea about what a credit crisis was as it hasnt been such a big deal after other crashes. Anyway, I never really considered gold as an investment as it's just not publicised as financial advisors etc dont make money off the brokerage. Anyway, that was the missing link in this crash (apart from USD!) and also a good long term bet imo, into the future. It is good to see how the economy links up with gold. Thanks again all contributors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.