MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hello to everyone,Well, something out of the blue happened this...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    Hello to everyone,

Well, something out of the blue happened this morning at 7.00am. Colin rang after he requested my number in response to an email that was sent back in December. I was totally surprised that the call came, but at the same time wondered if this deal could be getting close. It was in response to my phonecall back in mid december, accompanied with an email and has made me think why didn't I get any response prior to 2 months down the track?? Anyway, I must say that he is a pleasant person to speak to and the only question he did clarify which is what I thought all along, is that the FIRB process is something that takes place after a binding agreement has been made. As it was pointed out in the last announcement,the execution of documents is a priority for the quarter ending 31/3/10, NOT a deadline. I expressed my opinion that the sentiment has gone down to zilch due to lack of correspondence from MEO and they are obviously aware of what is going on with the shareprice and he did indicate that if there is nothing to report that is new then that could have an adverse effect too, I know what he is saying, can go either way.Personally i'd rather hear the broken down record than nothing all together. Let's me know there is activity happening! As for the deal falling through, well that would have to be disclosed as soon as there is any sign of it going wrong. So my conclusion is that all is on track until I have any reason to believe it's not. He is open to feedback from anyone I would imagine and has said he would express my concerns to the CEO and someone else who I can't remember, but obviously he wasn't in a position to say which way it would be handled. They are doing what they think is in the best interest of the company and obviously arn't commiting to puting any announcement out that isn't a fact. Whether they decide to do a progess report, well it depends I suppose on how many people express their thoughts to them direct. I am happy to sit back and let them do what they have to do. At the end of the day the outcome will be the same. Antol, this is your opportunity to speak to them. Of course they are not going to tell anyone anything other than what we know, but it doesn't hurt for shareholders to express their concerns and up to them what they do with it.... I am not niave to think that I would get any "personal attention" from the company and a lot of what was said is standard customer relations, but if nothing else, well at least I know the office is still up and running......lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.