CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

Collaborate Secures Equity Facilities, page-36

1. 735 Posts.
    As there has been some speculation about the situation regarding the institutional investor, I ended up emailing management and asked them a raft of questions about the business, ie financaing, rentoid, mining equipment, Uber impact etc.

The company responded promptly and openly...there were some questions they didnt answer, but that was to be expected.

The question I asked regarding finance was:

In terms of funding , did the institutional investor "disappear due to the "Brexit" situation? or are they still around showing interest.

The response was that they compared the insto's proposals against several other proposals and went with the one they felt provided the most benefits to the company and shareholders, ( list of reasons and benefits were provided to me, and are all (IMO) fair and sensible). IT was also stated that " the institutional investor did not withdraw" and that "Brexit was not relevant to our decision".

In terms of the other questions...everything seems very strategic and well planned and these are very exciting times for CL8. In fact very good chance I may top again today.

GLTAH
    Last edited by herm: 29/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229131 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 293906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.