CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Collaborate Secures Equity Facilities, page-48

1. 320 Posts.
    This is pure speculation here but I definitely think DMC has a couple of opportunities.

Opportunity 1.
    The NSW Statefleet cars numbered about 22000. If the state government sent all those cars to the auction house at the same time they wouldn't get a great return. If they leased some of them out for a while instead... Maybe offered them to Uber drivers?

Opportunity 2.
    The NSW panel has 5 lease providers and 2 lease managers (from memory). Each department can choose their own manager and leasing company. It's not exactly an efficient system and there's massive potential for waste. Now, if they were all on the DMC platform, different departments could choose to enter a new arrangement or lease from another department. Staff would also only have one system to be trained on. It's more efficient and finance would love it for reporting etc.

I believe The Statefleet handover of existing cars is suppose to be completed by 1 July. I hope DMC has been able to position themselves somehow as part of this transition. Fingers crossed.

This is my fan theory only and all IMO. Please DYOR. GLTAH all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.