SEN 4.35% 2.4¢ senetas corporation limited

Collaboration between Box and Votiro a game changer., page-28

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    HI rivermore, your comments about Dropbox are profund, even though what they have to sell is not the security systems that Suredrop, and Votiro deal in. However what is interesting is that they first listed in 2007 as a startup in the US. Today they have 500million users worldwide and are valued at over $10billion US, but the key is that in the last few years they have had many issues with security breaches and privacy concerns, and in one case over 86m clients suffered data breaches. Yet only recently they paid $230m to acquire another tech company that gave them a new data of 100,000 extra clients. This gives us an idea of how quickly that sales of the Votiro/ Suredrop technology can implemented and gives the provider a nearly 100% profit margin. I am sure that both Ingram Micro and Box would not have taken this new technology on board if they could not sell it to there clients and I believe that Votiro will also do more reseller agreements in the US once the word gets around of what the others have to sell in this market. Another interesting fact is that Salesforce in the US has been using the 10-100gb encryptors on their computers and they also are tied up with Dropbox, so you would think that the Senetas Suredrop will rventually be used to secure their internal communication as well. All the best to all and next week should be even more interesting as the picture keeps growing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $37.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $14.24K 575.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1019199 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 76087 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.