SEN 0.00% 1.8¢ senetas corporation limited

Collaboration between Box and Votiro a game changer., page-30

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    HI mango 22, I am not a trader in other companies and have been an original shareholder from 1999 In Senetas. Imissed out the first time around when the SP got to 87c in the height of the tech boom, but fortunately was able to come backin when FG got involved again. It has taken many years for the company from being nearly broke to the position it is now in . I just hope that my comments give many small shareholders the chance to see where they are going as the 2 main brokers, Bell Potters and Ballieu are not making a small speculative company like Senetas a priorty and do not give any uptodate reports on the market that Senetas deals in. As I havesaid before, the future is in the US as most Australian companies do not know that under there noses ,here in Melbourne is a company that can now solve all their cybersecurity concerns, instead they are trying to train and recruit more people totell them that their systems have been infiltrated,, and then they don't know what todo....As an example as to what is occurring in the Us, I Quote an article on March 13th, from the PULitzer Prize winning journalist who spoke re Votiros potential in the US.. He was talking about the size of the market whereweaponized emails and document based malware are prevelant. He said that the US dept of defence---- Detects 36 million malware infested emails arriving from hackers, terrorists and foreign adversaries every 24 hours. That translates into an onslaught of some 13 billion emails raining down on the Pentagon on an annual basis. And this is also happening to companies in financial services, healthcare, and mos tech firms...//// Finally, all this action needs attention from staff who can be of greater benefit to a business instead of wasting time in these attacks. Senetas now has the Techology to protect data at rest and in the cloud with its 10-100gb encryptors and the software in the Suredrop/ Votiro disarmer to cover all internal communications. When you consider that Bank of America were targeted only last Nov and they happen to be Ingram Micros biggest client, you can see why they signed Votiro as a partner who can solve these problems with there new technology. Good luck to all as the Senetas assets are slowly getting bigger and then who knows what lies ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.