MGU 7.69% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

@RMInvestLook at the history of MGU. I have posted it last year...

1. 4,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3850
    @RMInvest

Look at the history of MGU. I have posted it last year in August. Look at my posts. It was not MGU before. It has changed its name few times. I am surprised you are so much invested into MGU and don't know about it. Very poor. Please do some more research around it. No wonder you have not got it right, either here or elsewhere. But keep making baseless statement, earning brownie points by ignorant holders works sometimes.

This is my post in last August. Read it again.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-buena-vista-technical-feasibility-refresh-completed.7534933/#post-69469248

MGU is same as NVI, as RHM. Next time, before commenting, please do more research. Snippet from my post above.

Reason being it was done by RHM (Richmond Mining) in 2011. I have vague memories as there was some hype with RHM at one stage. Don't remember the details.

This snippet and link is from Nov 2011 - everything looked on track and production was to start within a year. (I have provided a link). It didn't turn out that way, like many others including Dano's stint.

Then RHM name was changed to NVI (Nevada Iron).

They also worked on this project. I think they also got it listed in TSX - not sure, but I think.

Then 2 years back Dano era.

Now Neil's time.

So it has a lot of history, somehow people have not been able to get it over the line. Lets see if it happens this time. I am still looking for clues, either from announcements, price action etc. So watching/researching for now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-buena-vista-iron-project-financing-update.1603173/#post-9299533

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $28.85K 2.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 542751 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.