VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

TestPilotAnd I must preface this with I am not an employee or...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    TestPilot
    And I must preface this with I am not an employee or have any relationship to the Directors or employees of ORD Iam a shareholder who has done my due diligence.

Whole floor with only 3 employees.
    They are locked into lease agreement that was a legacy of the previous board; who thankfully long since gone.

Have any of you met Frank/Peter or been to their presentations.
    Yes and I am ok about both of them. I dont understand your personal issue with them? ORD Non Ex Chairman is Chairman of China Nonferrous Metals International Mining Co, Luo Tao, and he certainly knows how to mine. Also they have credible geologists and subject matter experts.

ORD have 49% of SRACO and 100% of CopperFlats at this stage and some gold mines.

I tend to agree at this stage they are not a mining company in the true sense of the word. I would call them a Prospecting company who outsource their in field work.

Can I ask why you have all of a sudden become interested in ORD? I get the impression you are shaking the rees and looking to buy some share at low prices and sell into SP movement and to hold some free carry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.