ASX 0.09% $64.06 asx limited

collapses from next week

1. 831 Posts.
    You will begin to witness a gradual but steady stream of voluntary suspensions, liquidations, and companies going into receivership. What will perhaps be more stunning of all is the total absence of any acceptable levels f corporate governance or adherence to the basic principles of the corporations law.

Yes rene Rivkin may be going to jail but the rotten to the core apples still linger on out there with the benefit of the "Oxygen" ASIC and the ASX provide those who continue to borrow the stamp of approval of mercenary and unprincipled accountants.

There are 14 small caps waiting to be "discovered" in order for them to be relieved of the burden of concealment of their empty shells claiming a prosperous life in the closet.

I hope TNY comes out well and realises their dream sale of their beautiful business SOX and then consumates the Ericsson deal in New Zealand and earns that $100 million per annum it generates for its current owners. Would'nt that be nice?? Wouldn't that keep the hounds from the door?

Wake up David Knott, young workers have famillies to feed and the nation and its economy demand something more responsible from you. Rhetoric does not cure the problem.

Watch Grand Bridge, Maxi Tech and Sabina Corp. Then take a look at Union Capital, tele IP and I'll tell you why later.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.06
Change
0.060(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.50 $64.81 $61.89 $35.08M 551.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1495 $63.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.10 1005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.