”i am fully vaxxed, can't wait until we let it rip, apparently I...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    ”i am fully vaxxed, can't wait until we let it rip, apparently I am 250 times more infectious with a DNA altering modified version, so I personally Will go seeking out old obese asthmatic RW farts to cough my death sputum onto, just like your freedumb loving ignorant middle eastern bogans mates do.

Public Health (COVID-19 Spitting and Coughing) Order (No 3) 2020under thePublic Health Act 2010I, Brad Hazzard, the Minister for Health and Medical Research, make the following Order under section 7 of the Public Health Act 2010.Dated 18 September 2020.BRAD HAZZARD, MPMinister for Health and Medical ResearchExplanatory noteThe object of this Order is to deal with the public health risk of COVID-19 and its possible consequences by giving a Ministerial direction about intentionally spitting at or coughing on public officials or other workers in a way that is reasonably likely to cause fear about the spread of COVID-19.Section 10 of the Public Health Act 2010 creates an offence if an individual fails to comply with a direction with a maximum penalty of imprisonment for 6 months or a fine of up to $11,000, or both, plus a further $5,500 fine each day the offence continues.

Should I report you or should HotCopper’s Management?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.