PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

collier bay ....why?

1. 4,327 Posts.

Collier Bay tenements? Just how are they going to help shareholders in this economic climate?

Shareholders want return on investment. This has been a disappointing journey for long term shareholders who trusted that things would work out well with existing assets.

We all know there are dozens of projects that cannot get off the ground. We know that PLV has a big admin spend going forward.

Is that money better spent on existing Cockatoo/Irvine assets?

I'd rather see that money go into the seawall or further exploration on drilling Cockatoo.
    Wouldn't drilling Cockatoo and proving up more IO be of more benefit to shareholders and the value of the company?

Find it, drill it, send it away from a production facility that is already operational.

Can someone please explain to the thread the advantage in taking attention and resources away from Cockatoo and Irvine to a lesser extent, to drill elsewhere?

As a shareholder i'm not interested in additional assets gathering dust or getting good drill results in green fields projects that don't/can't get funded.

PLV is a producer at Cockatoo - with more potential to develop more on Cockatoo.
    Thats where the focus should be. If the IO is there then get it out and sell it and get this companys share price moving northwards.

Each hole drilled at Collier Bay is another hole not drilled at Cockatoo.

Ask yourself as a shareholder, where would you rather the company concentrate its resources?

Hopefully other posters here with more feel for this can further this discussion and enlighten us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.