CND 10.0% 3.6¢ condor energy limited

collin vost answer about the horizontal leg

1. 71 Posts.
    Hi All ,
    I got the answer from Collin Vost to my questions about the horizontal leg and the DST test

My email:

"From my understanding, since it’s not mentioned in the news, the horizontal leg has not been drilled yet. Do you expect to complete it before the shut down of the drilling operations or do you plan to drill it next year when you will resume the drilling operations?

Why has been given priority to a DST test and not to the completion of the horizontal leg?"

Collin Vost answer:

"The Horizontal leg was unable to be completed in the time frame considering the potential of flooding in the area and the Horizontal drilling and the Fraccing will take place as soon as the ground is accessible in the New Year

Petrofrontier believed that a DST was worth doing in the short time it took to carry out and considering the closing of the camp was being done simultaneously .......... and this data is valuable for technical analysis together with all the other results and particularly if they intend discussing with Major players to come in and earn an interest in their equity in the New Year.

Collin Vost "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.004(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.5¢ $35.84K 995.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 510000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 398579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.