GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

collodial gold, page-36

1. 1,127 Posts.
    dipstick,master,trtkdt,
    Thanks for a very interesting thread. I have been using colloidal silver for years, but only use it a couple of times a year in emergencies. It's a bit of a bother getting out all the parerphernalia - feels like setting up a still on Saudi Arabi- but at least in Oz the religious police knocking on the door in the middle of the night is the last thing we'll ever have to worry about- for a few years anyway.
    Dipstick. I just have 2 little sticks or wires of silver which dangle down into the water- bought them here.I plug it into the electric & away it fizzes for a couple of hours.
    But how can I get 2 little 3 inch pure gold wires to substitute for the silver ones. Do I take a Krugerrand up into the shed , cut a bit off & start banging.As a goldbug one is obliged to try it out. Don't laugh!- with poor dental services in the bush, a lady in the area with a toothache took a pair of pliars & pulled her own tooth out.
    Some of you may have read David(?) Bloom's research on gold in ancient medicine or his theory that gold has a great future in power generation. Says that DNA & gold have
    some sort of harmonic resonance(beyond my ken).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.