GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

collodial gold, page-6

1. 443 Posts.
    Colloidal silver and gold production from electrolysis
    You well need
    glass or ceramic baking dish with lid ((no metal allowed)
    100% pure distilled water( read label carefully)
    gold and silver (pure 99.999%)
    ACDC inverter 9volt 0.3amps output
    2 alligator clips or clothespegs
    plastic lid or piece of thin timber to cover baking dish completely
    plastic ladel
    coffee filters
    glass bottles (coloured ) and cork or rubber caps
    small plastic funnel
    2 tea towels 2 paper bags
    1 scotchbrite scourer
    small laser pointer(optional)

Clean dish or preferably buy a new one Rinse and fill with distilled water place in oven and boil for 10 mins
    Cut slots in plastic lid parrallel 12mm apart slide in silver or gold as the electrodes (keep parrallel)
    leave enough of electrodes poking thruthe top of lid to attach inverter output wires with clips
    Safely place your dish in dark cupboard replace the dish lid with the plastic lid ensuring the majority of the electrodes are immersed whilst the inverter wires and clips are clear of contact with water
    Cover with the dish lid then cover with the towels ensure a light free operation

Turn power on

Normally the distilled water is primed with 50mil or so of colloidal silver or gold to speed up the reaction but as this is your first batch the reaction time will be much longer .
    It is best to perfect your technique with silver first before trying the gold ,the technique is identical
    except for the reaction time which is muchmuch longer.
    T^he reaction time is determined by volume of water ,surface area of electrodes, spacing of electrodes.temperature of water and amperage applied.(more later)
    The smaller the amps the smaller the atom clusters produced ,this is very important
    small is good big is bad( more later)

When reaction is complete turn off power remove electrode lid assembly replace covers leave in dark for a couple of days.
    Away from any sunlight and avoiding contact with anything metalic strain the solution thru the coffee filters then run the solution thru your funnel into your coloured glass bottles ,the vortex will give electrons an added spin.and live water structure,put bottles in paper bags and store in dark cupboard. All this must be done quickly as light will destroy your brew within about 6 minutes.
    The finished product should be crystal clear with a faint metalic taste if done properly
    A very very faint yellow tinge for silver is acceptable (just) solutions with too much colour are best used on plants(fungicide) or for cleaning drains etc colour means/ contaminates/ over brewing /.atom clusters too big.

It will probably take a few batches to perfect your technique so don't worry too much, remember the reaction accellerates as the ppm of silver atoms in your distilled water increases..I use sight and taste as a guide however that comes much later.

Shining the laser pointer thru the solution can be used as an indicator,straining my memory the higher the ppm the greater the bend in the beam

A simple guide is also turn power off as soon as a silver puddle starts to form on the surface of water,noting the time it takes and trying to replicate power off just prior to puddle formation,off course colder air temperatures increase the time. On my setup round baking dish 1.5 litre 9v 0.3 amps 12mill spacing silver electrodes 80mm high 20mm wide 5mm depth, it takes 3hrs brewing time in summer4.5 winter. Inverters are not hard to find and much better than using batteries, theres probably one in yours kids toybox or your computerroom try for the 0.3 amps or close to it.

for colloidal gold I use electrodes 30mm by 30mm by 3mm thats an oz and the reaction time is about a week. Your first batch will need 50mill of colloidal silver as a primer and the acceptor electrode will get a coating of silver(remember that if you are going to use coins) You can use gold for the donor electrode and silver for the acceptor, its up to you,either way all batches after the first use colloidal gold as the primer and after a few more runs the product will be pretty pure .

If you do some searches you will find theres zillions of colloidal gold and silver sites and techniques will vary.
    The above technique is basically as explained to me many years ago by a nuclear physicist who was not trying to sell anything.
    Natural health sites will supply endless lists of uses as well , you will be amazed at the number of commercial products you will no longer have to purchase..
    Lastly you want the silver and gold atoms in your bloodstream not your digestive system,hold it under your tongue for 10 minutes before swallowing.

Oh and by the way don't try and sell the stuff a batch of cs is worth about $800 retail cg about$2000
    As tempting as it might seem they will come down on you like a ton of bricks ,it is a serious crime even just to claim medical uses.

The above is just for general interest sake only , what you do is your responsibility and not mine.
    Do your own research first
    Regards

Ps keep electrodes clean with scourer or tissue during process

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.