SHV 11.6% $3.95 select harvests limited

Not that it matters that much.......I redid the sums and it...

1. 290 Posts.
    Not that it matters that much.......I redid the sums and it appears that the first half report 11 has mistated EPS or has used some type of 'weighted over' time formula for the 6 months.....without referring to the methodology in their half year!!!! Why would you weight the shares over a period when a massive capital raising happened!!!!! Surely shares on issue at end is all that matters!

So as summary: reported EPS is 22 cents which includes dodgy accounting profit.

Operating EPS is stated as 18 cents

BUT...........issued capital, while not stated in the half year report......is about 55 million shares (I worked it out using their divident payout from that report!)

The correct number of shares divided by underlying profit of 8.1 million (down 20%) underlying = about 14.5 cents EPS

Full year EPS looks absolutely terrible and management has not explained how they blew the company up in 6 months!!!

They bought the massive 1500 acres of mature orchards...their biggest buy ever.........and one interpretation of management's underlying profit guidance would see the company still down 20% on last year

Somebodies incompetence is being glazed over here big time....anyway, share price more than reflects that but that's not consolation to the honest holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.95
Change
0.410(11.6%)
Mkt cap ! $478.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.96 $3.65 $1.359M 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 876 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 1147 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.