RHY 6.06% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

COLOSTAT is dead in the water for many years in Australia

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

Hi guys,

In case you are wondering why I say COLOSTAT is dead in the water for many years, it comes after much research, emails and phone conversations with government departments etc. etc = can't disclose.

A TGA re-submission for COLOSTAT to be allowed on ARTG may or may not be successful but the hurdles it will have to overcome if successful are enormous to have any penetration and/or turn in profits (NO CHANCE to be truthful). No company worldwide makes profit from CRC blood tests, NOBODY!!!

COLOSTAT is years away (maybe even towards the end of the decade) from being accepted as a population screening test in Australia and NZ and for that matter overseas as well.

For what it's worth, SONIC and the Australian government have a contract in place to the value of approximately $123,000,000 to supply and analyse until beginning of January 2025.

It originally was to the value of around $32,000,000 which commenced in 2017. There have been around 4 amendments to the contract increasing to the amount above.

The current test for FIT in Australia.(BELOW)

https://www.eiken.co.jp/en/products/fit/sampling_bottles/

100 million tests are performed per year through over 45 countries
    !!!!!

Not so easy to to change the paradigm. This is why I think you are all dreamers. Management too in my opinion, or are they not dreamers but something else?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $27.02K 433.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132970 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 32871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.