RHY 4.11% 7.0¢ rhythm biosciences limited

@Sally_Will@josiejow37You will do yourself a favour listening to...

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    @Sally_Will
    @josiejow37

You will do yourself a favour listening to me in my opinion.

Should this discussion board only be about how RHY are going to change the landscape of CRC testing with it's cheap, no fuss CRC blood test?

Yet, the biggest spruiker of COLOSTAT was the ex-CEO who has liquidated his holdings. It was Glenn Gilbert that said RHY could produce COLOSTAT somewhere in the range of $25 (from memory). Low cost, mass marketed test.

I do research other companies I just rarely post on them because those companies I invest in make hundreds of $millions or $billions and no matter what I say nobody will listen. My posts are directed at the faithful and prospective buyers.

I suggest you listen to Otto Buttula in a recent interview with Alan Kohler (Eureka Report). You can sign up on a monthly or yearly subscription. Better still for those that can't afford to subscribe there is a 15 day trial.

Sign up then just go to google and search Rhythm Biosciences Resets Focus on Overseas

He is not convincing in anything he says and Alan is certainly skeptical in my opinion. but you be the judge.

No selling price is able to be determined says Otto. So many variables. Adjunct to the FIT test. Great interview Alan.

Last edited by borano: 18/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.