MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

IF the Steyr is replaced now, I'm looking at it as a political...

1. 473 Posts.
    IF the Steyr is replaced now, I'm looking at it as a political issue.

Along with the new trade agreement for Aus to (more easily) buy American, Rudd wants a seat at the UN Security Council. A UN seat can only happen with an endorsement from American politicians and the US state department.

Equipping all regular Aussie soldiers with US rifles right now, including more for SF's, helps Rudd receive the US endorsement imo. (the order from Australia to Colt for rifles could/should include Colt Maul's.....)

Furthermore, I think from America's point of view, Rudd needs to bring to the UN shooters fully equipped with US equipment to work seamlessly with their US counterparts.

Most of it can be fully or partly built in Australia and then fully/partly maintained and serviced in Australia. The only real change is we stop buying/building stuff to EU spec's and then retro fitting to US spec's. Australia just buys American to start with!!!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/indepth/sas-wheels-of-war-new-armoured-carriers-ready-for-service-in-afghanistan/story-e6frewp9-1226094208637

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.