MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

It will be very interesting Shiffhead to see which way the wind...

1. 20,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    It will be very interesting Shiffhead to see which way the wind blows with this, t0nes and I have discussed this many times, he was the one who found the link to the Canadian ICW and how Colt Canada were involved and it, that fact wasn't lost on me or that Colt USA would be across this also, or even the fact that the Canadian ICW may in some way be a very very close relative of the Ozzie AICW?

ADI now Thales had the front running with the AICW in both the first and second CTD, the later being the one I was most interested in, because in the spiel on that they suggested that both the 3GL and the rifle were to be high velocity,after reading that I suspected that both the rifle and the GL were both using metalstorm tech. that to me sounds very much like what the Canadians are doing with their ICW, the only difference perhaps was the dropping of the A (Advanced) and that the ICW will have both a 3GL and a MAUL perhaps, or is it that they want the common data link that can fire the rifle , GL , and the MAUL, they said they wanted both, but maybe they want the data rail built in such a way that you either clip on the MAUL or the 3GL so you had a choice of either but perhaps not both?

Strange how we no longer hear one word on the AICW or what happened to the second CTD? it seems to have disappeared
    completely, I cannot even find any reference to it anywhere on the web now for some reason, perhaps that reason as you say may be that Thales is actually a French company?

In my discussion with t0nes, we also discussed about this new request by the US DoD for a new Carbine, one that "may" replace the Colt M4 depending whether it was a better alternative, we also discussed how Colt also had a weapon that had a gas operated piston, we were wondering if in fact Colt themselves would be putting that forward for perusal in the Carbine Competition to be compared to the M4, but one thing I reckon may be on the cards? is that the weapon Thales are supposedly building may possibly be part of that competition as well?

One thing that would make sense is that we had the same weapon as the US for logistical reasons, but then again when ever did the Oz DoD use common sense with their purchasing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.