combet's overseas trip, page-13

1. 8,527 Posts.
    meanwhile -- under the Jenny Macklin left-over regime (I love the disabled didn't she say?)
    -

MY family member's having a very financially stringent Christmas - as I've said before - this heavily stressed out MUM - has to now get a new diagnosis (from the SAME paediatrician who gave her the initial one on her child, when it was a little toddler - and no appointment to be had until February - so months of no carer income - and this re-diagnosis only to be had at a BIG fee) - she has to get this because this child has turned 16 - and according to Centrelink, it seems, they have ruled - seem to think - that disabiolities such as autism )as in this case) are miracuously "cured" (unless proven otherwise) on kid's 16th birthdays! Carers payments are cut off. PArents told there's a huge backlog in the whole process. THAT doesn't help pay the bills! No carer money,until you can re-prove your child is still disabled, again!

These poor women have to live like this - whilst people like Juanita Phillips - and Combet - can fly around the world - living off the hog - and our taxes - whilst decent Mums (and Dads) suffer such gross indignities and hardships over their disabled children? What sort of world IS this??

Macklin -like Plebesek - always has that smug "cat got the cream" sarcastic smirk. Eveything in THEIR Christmas garden's are rosy! On their Mt. Everest salaries!

Macklin always sending out lavish Xmas cards - full technicolor - and using little innocent schoolkids holding up Merry Xmas signs as props. (Political brainwashing!) Whole thing makes me feel sick. Labor = arch Hypocrites!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.