WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Combined Voting Power

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I would be happy to collate a spreadsheet to quantify those wanting to vote for or against this proposed acquisition if this is something current shareholders want...?

The spreadsheet will just simply have a "for" and "against" column... we can get a real gauge on sentiment.

I will keep all information strictly confidential.. and you don't even need to provide any personal information please just your HC handle, number of shares and for or against - proposal in its current form

From reading many of posts here on HC.. I am expecting a significant against vote - my 7mil are already in the against column

imo as combined small retail investors, there is the opportunity to quickly grow to a significant voting position against this proposal (if the results fall the way I am predicting).. and together that would represent a real position of tangible negotiation power at the table with management.

you can send to me directly - (again for confidentiality) at [email protected]

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.