PER 1.19% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Combo Data

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 833
    The last minute of the ‘scripted’ interview with Charmaine and Anthony was quite revealing in my eyes. (Not only for the fact they have very quickly rolled Anthony into the public domain).

We have been told for years the focus is on Europe. Why the sudden pivot to be focused on the US? Anthony mentioned partnerships, potential US listing etc. ‘this is where we need to play with ATL1102’

Mark seemed very excited and said watch this space , on the same day.

You would not think about the US unless the combo data was good! It is not a blinded trial so I am guessing they have seen some data. Last yr AGM was mid December, this year mid November. Mice trial generally 6 weeks of dosing and 2 weeks approximately to compile data. 8 weeks is tomorrow.

Rereading the combo trial announcement from Sept 12.. very light on detail.

Are they dosing mice at the 25mg AND 50mg level? Who knows. Charmaine is a smart cookie so lets hope so. That would be quite revealing.

NS Pharma, which also has approved exon skipping drugs for sale in the US, came out with new 4 year data in June 2022 which was positive. Sarepta still have not.

https://www.nspharma.com

I bet a partnership between ANP and NS Pharma would give Doug Ingram the cold sweats. His US$1bn / year franchise would be under serious threat!!!!!!!!

If this combo data is good, it will set off a whole new chain of events not 1 person has mentioned on this site. ANP becomes the main player for the DMD dollar in the US.

Finger crossed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $32.58K 385.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3647 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 8842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.